Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Because everyone else does it...

So for some time I have been reading some very interesting blogs.  The mom's who write them are really awesome at expressing themselves.  Just like you feel like you know the people on your favorite shows, I feel like I know these moms.  I have read about their joys, triumphs, worries, and craziness.  But I have never blogged.  One of the mom's I follow, Emily Parker, asked if anyone blogged that she didn't know about...I didn't make a New Years resolution, so here goes, lets see if I can keep a blog going this year...after all, everyone else does it...right?

So here is where we start...There is me Brandy Beckham...I am the Mom/wife/accountant/cook...here I am at Christmas holding my new neice Avery
There there is Jerrid...he is the dad/husband/fun one/housekeeper...here is an autobiography photo of him last year in the snow.

We met when I was supposed to be studying at Georgia Southern in 2003 and Jerrid was in the Army.  We got married shortly after that (9 months later, but not for the typical 9 month reason) because we were just crazy in love.  Then I joined the Air Force Jerrid got out of the Army, and we moved to Charleston, SC.  There we found out that we would soon be a party of three.  So on September 19, 2006 Tristan Thomas was born...and what a cutie he is, here is a picture of Tristan at christmas...he is a superhero..of course

After he was born I decided that I didn't want to work so I left the Air Force and we moved to Daytona Beach, FL (seemed like a cool place to move).  Jerrid started working for Budweiser and I stayed home with the boy.  Then we soon found out that we would be a party of four...on September 13, 2008 Lana Elizabeth was born...she is a princess (in case you didn't notice)

So after Lana was born I stayed home with the two babies until she was 18 months and also did on line courses.  I then re-joined the Air Force.  We did a short tour as a family in Indianapolis, IN (cold is the only word to describe the tour).  Last March we finally moved back to my home, Georgia.  We now live Kennesaw, GA.  I recently finished my BAS in Management and got a job in Atlanta as a Paralegal for the Department of Justice-Antitrust Division, but I am currently on a home deployment at Dobbins ARB as a budget analyst.  Jerrid is a salesman for Atlanta Beverage (budweiser).  This week I started working on  my MAS in Accounting, it is a one year program, so it is neat to say I just started, but I only have a year left!  We are member of Northstar Chruch and are so happy to be there an be a part of the couples group we found there. 

So there you go, you are pretty  much up to speed on how we got where we are...I hope to keep you up to date on what the Beckham's are doing in real life, and to keep a record of my thoughts so one day my kiddos can read them and say, "Ooohhhhh, that's what Mom was thinking!" and then they will understand why I do things they way I do. 

Thanks for check us out, and thanks for the chalenge Emily!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment